3.88 / 5See Less
Overall rating by TodSmart
Ease of use93%
I've used SA on and off for @ four years and haven't had a problem meeting women. Like any other relationship though, finding a person with whom you "click" can take time, which seems to be a problem for many women. They join the site after they're financially desperate, then are upset when they aren't "rescued" immediately. Some of their difficulties stem from their own profiles. Some of the problems I've seen in women's profiles are as follows:
1) If you don't log-in on a regular basis and show you're actively looking, you may get passed-over. Many women seem to have created profiles on a whim or as a joke and never log-in after the first week.
2) If you don't clearly state in your profile what type arrangement you're seeking, you may get passed-over or get contacted by the wrong type guy. Too many profiles lack details and make the woman seem insincere about her quest, or seem uninteresting as a person. Most wealthy men pride themselves in studying details, so expect to be scrutinized.
3) Most wealthy men get that way by being very selective as to how they spend their money. So when the world economy is as bad as it's been and a woman's profile contains words like "I want to be spoiled", it should come as no surprise when she's passed-over, since she'll be viewed as little more than a "gold digger". If a man likes you, he'll spend money on you, but first you have to get him to want to meet you. Demanding a "gold mine" from the start isn't the way to go.
4) Us men have sex on the brain, or at least act like we do. Expect it and learn to deal with it. Know your own limits and make them abundantly clear. If you're expecting him to give you that gold mine, be prepared to deal with his shaft as well.
5) Too many women have begun running scams on the site: getting their month's allowance in advance then disappearing. Us men are wise to it now. Be prepared to prove your trustworthiness in advance before a guy hands you that monthly lump sum.
6) Pictures, pictures, pictures. Men are visually stimulated by nature, so catch our eye with a few pleasant images and half your battle is over.